Breease® is the world’s first breathe-through, air-filtering pacifier
Breease’s breathe-through air filter function lets caregivers reduce exposure of children’s airways to air pollution from infancy, to protect their health and give them the best start in life. According to the World Health Organization’s count, over 600,000 children die every year as a direct result of air pollution and over 90% of the world’s children breathe toxic air every day. We’re on a mission to change that. The breathe-through passage in Breease is equipped with a medical grade filter that removes 99.9% of all air pollutants including particulate matter, nitrogen dioxide, sulfur dioxide, pollen, viruses, bacteria and mold spores, from the portion of air inhaled through the pacifier.
Do children really breathe through Breease?
Studies of breathing patterns reveal that most infants and children breathe through both their noses and mouths simultaneously¹ ². Compared to zero protection from air pollution without Breease, our trials show that typically 30% of inhaled air enters children’s airways via Breease and is filtered. In case of congested nasal passages due to colds or allergies, up to 100% of inhaled air enters via Breease and is filtered.
• Removes 99.9% of pollutants from air
• Filters 30% to 100% of inhaled air
• Designed by doctors, made in Sweden
• Meets highest safety standards
• All material and components USP 6, medical
• Hypoallergenic and free from BPA,
phthalates, lead, PVC
1. A path to successful patient outcomes through aerosol drug delivery to children: a narrative review. Ari A. Ann. Transl Med. 2021 Apr;9(7):593.